Better design reports
ReportVerify™ checks the completeness of the following parts of a design report:
- Design tables – as these convey very clearly requirement and design basis for the process equipment.
- Scenario tables – as these demonstrate the different cases a system will be designed for. As numbers are specified, process simulation work is implied.
- Requirements – to demonstrate how the client’s requirements are met
- SAT tables – as these focus on provided safety barriers per type of equipment. It is important that the designer does the API RP 14C/ISO 10418 analysis as part of the original design report work.
- Designer HAZOP – as this will reduce the number of findings or recommendations later in the project or during operation. Factors like severity level, demand rate, PFD figures for barriers, process time for a barrier is included to identify and document resulting risk level.
All equipment with tag numbers must have the set of tables inserted into the document and all tables must be filled out to avoid warning messages when the document is checked.