- Oil/gas and aluminium plant process consultancy services
- Software consultancy (C, C++, C#)
- ReportVerify™ – a framework for creating, checking and machine reading of process design reports. Ensure that requirements, scenarios, SAT and HAZOP deviations are addressed in the system design documentation.
Process Support AS was established in 1998 and has since then provided engineering resources to major Engineering and Oil Companies in Norway. Resources have also been provided for Qatar Aluminum in Qatar (one year) and to the renown software company Norman ASA (two years).
- Norsk Hydro – Kvitebjørn Tie-in (Senior Process Eng.)
- Norman ASA – NVC5 Project (Sen. System Engineer)
- Hereema – West of Heimdal/Alvheim (Sen. Process Engineer)
- Kværner (via IKM Consultants) – GFSAT GAM3 (Sen. Process Engineer)
- Rambøll – Nexus Project (Discipline lead)
- Norsk Hydro – Fram Øst (Technical manager)
- Norsk Hydro – Qatalum Project (Process Lead in Tech. Management Team)
- Qatalum – Qatalum Project (Process Lead)
- BP Norge (via IKM Consultants) – Process Engineer
Keywords: C#, Word 2015, CustomXml, VSTO, XMLMapping. This text is provided to assist VSTO programmers with mapping of "repeating section…Read More
How XML files with attributes are handled by the System.Data.Dataset.ReadXml Method A simple XML file with two different elements, each…Read More
The algorithm proposed by Panagiotis Dimitrakopoulos, Wenlong Jia and Changjun Li in the paper "An Improved Computational Method for the Calculation of Mixture Liquid–Vapor Critical Points" (ref. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10765-014-1680-7)…Read More